Start in Bangkok and end in Ho Chi Minh City, the tour “Bangkok To Saigon By Bike” is a guided active and outdoor trip that takes 14 days. You will be traveling through Ho Chi Minh City, Long Xuyen and Mekong Delta in Thailand and Vietnam. “Adventure Travel from Thailand to Vietnam” is a small group tour which includes accommodation, transport, meals and others. Please see the package includes section for further details.
Join us for a cycle trip that explores the classic highlights of South East Asia in an active way. Travel by bike, bus and boat to discover cultural diversity, natural beauty and fascinating history. Along the way we visit Khao Yai National Park, Angkor, the Killing Fields and silk weaving villages on the Mekong Delta. Khao Yai National Park – Cycle amid beautiful scenery and waterfalls Temples of Angkor – Cycle through the jungle between Khmer temples Cycle the Mekong Delta – Boats and bikes along the labyrinthine waterways of the mighty Mekong.
– Bangkok Explore the bustling metropolis by bike on a sunset ride
– Khao Yai National Park Cycle amid beautiful scenery and waterfalls
– Temples of Angkor Cycle through the jungle between temples; Visit Angkor Wat and the stunning basreliefs of the Bayon
– Phnom Penh Discover Cambodia’s enigmatic capital. Visit the emotive Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
– Foodie heaven Sample some of the world’s best food in Thailand and Vietnam
– Cycle the Mekong Delta Boats and bikes along the labyrinthine waterways of the mighty Mekong
– Old Saigon a fascinating blend of southern Vietnamese culture and French colonial architecture.
Thank you & hope you join in this Thailand Bike Tour 14 days !