Cycling along the Chao Phraya river in Bangkok is a great way to explore the city and see its many attractions from a different perspective. We hope those good activities will help you have a wonderful time in Bangkok, Thailand:
- There are many spots along the Chao Phraya river where you can start your cycling tour. Some popular spots include the Bangkok Riverside Biking office, the Nonthaburi Pier, or the Yodpiman River Walk.
- To rent a bike, you can use services like OFO Bike or Mobike. You can also rent a bike from any bike rental shop in the city.
- There are many attractions along the river that you can visit, such as the Grand Palace, the Wat Pho temple, the Wat Arun temple, the Asiatique night market, and many more. Make sure that you plan your route carefully and take the time to enjoy the scenery along the way.
- Bangkok can be very hot and humid, so make sure that you wear light, breathable clothing and comfortable shoes.
- While cycling is a great way to explore the city, the roads in Bangkok can be very busy and chaotic. Make sure that you stay alert and follow traffic rules at all times.
With these tips in mind, you can enjoy a fantastic cycling tour along the Chao Phraya river in Bangkok and explore all that the city has to offer.